Friday, December 23, 2005

Fun At The Falls

Well, it's the week before Christmas, and it finds your faithful Sand Mtn. Photog on vacation. Just me and the kids, and with the cold weather we find ourselves going stir-crazy. So today, with a little nicer weather, we took off for Noccalulla Falls in Gadsden for a little picnic and some playground time. Here are the kids with the falls behind them. If you have never been to the Falls, or not in a while, you'll find some changes. Like a fence around the place keeping you out unless you pay. And guess what? The park is closed. So this is the best, free, view of the falls you can now get. So we did the park and then went to the mall.
So, please forgive me for staying away for awhile. But let me take this chance to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Yes, I said Merry Christmas. Hate me if you will, but that is the reason for the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS BRAD AND FAMILY

OUWxGirl said...

Merry Christmas!!!