Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm About To Football All Over Myself


Yep, it's that time of the year again. Football Friday. High school football kicks off tonight and with that comes our Football Friday show. Tonight your hardworking Sand Mtn. crew will head to Fyffe where they take on Addison, and then back to Albertville for their game with Fort Payne. I always get excited when football season finally rolls around; the bright lights of the stadiums, the hamburgers at Plainview, the first cool breeze of Fall. Which, by the way, that cool breeze comes much later now than my memory tells me it used to come when I was in high school. Seems like everybody wore sweaters and coats for Homecoming back then, now it is still shorts weather. Anyway, getting ready to head out soon to the Food Basket for Carson and my official first game of the year supper. Tune in at 10pm for the highlights.

No comments: