Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's That Time of Year

Yes, it's almost football season again. So I had to pass this along that someone sent me. It combines my love of the Peanuts comic strip, especially Snoopy, with my utter dislike of Tennessee. As you may or may not know, I'm a fan of the University of Alabama so football season is pretty big stuff. As a good friend and great American Chris Gary once said, " I'm about to football all over myself.". I know how he feels. Anyway, thought this picture was pretty funny so I thought I would share it. Sorry to all you Volunteer fans. Not really. Roll Tide!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROLL TIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!ROLL

Anonymous said...

What does Jerry Hayes think about this...?

Brad said...

You have to remember that Jerry has a daughter at Alabama now. He has turned from the dark side, kinda.